Sep 28, 2020
Shunta Jordan is the Head Debate Coach and an Academic Professional at the University of Georgia. By listening to this conversation with Shunta, you’ll learn about:
- Teaching debate in urban K-12 schools
- Diversifying who participates in debate
- The Urban Debate League, and specifically Atlanta’s
Sep 21, 2020
Dr. David Wachira is a public finance and governance specialist as well as the Youth-to-Youth (Y2Y) Co-Secretary at the World Bank Group. Previously, he taught public policy in the political science department at Southern Methodist University (SMU); and also served as a teaching fellow in public finance, bureaucracy and...
Sep 14, 2020
Michele Morrissey has over two decades of experience as an educational and corporate speech-language pathologist, and has collaborated with educators, executives, physicians, and industry leaders to develop their own communication styles and voices infused with intentionality and influence. She has served as...
Sep 7, 2020
Lisa Richard is a communication skills coach with Spoken with Authority and English as a second language teacher. By listening to this conversation with Lisa, you’ll learn about:
- Coaching from a love of language
- English as a second language training in other countries
- The problematic concept of “accent...